Dear Colleagues,

The Student Learning Assistance Center (SLAC) at Texas State University-San Marcos is now accepting applications for its Learning Lab Coordinator position. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and supervision of SLAC's tutoring services, working with a diverse student staff of approximately 50 each semester. The Learning Lab Coordinator functions as part of the learning center's professional staff team, should have significant experience and responsibility with meaningful elements of student success, and be confident in joining with SLAC's long-standing tradition of cross-divisional, collaborative academic support initiatives. This energetic, visionary colleague should have demonstrated leadership experience in academic support administration such as training, supervision, assessment, and collaborative programming with a variety of university personnel.

For a complete job description, please visit https://jobs.hr.txstate.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1271079840820.

While we hope to welcome our new colleague June 1, applications will be accepted until the position is filled.

Best,
Lindley

[cid:[log in to unmask]]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>