Greetings Everyone!

I need to establish a pest control schedule for an offsite storage facility that we own in the mid-west.  The types of pests include mice, ladybugs, moths, spiders, roaches, etc.
I have looked at both PRISM and the ListServ archives to try and determine an appropriate schedule for treatments.

There is no food in the building and except for 1 visit per day it is un-manned.  Only lots of paper, microfilm and tapes.

I would appreciate feedback on how often you treat for pests in your own facilities or require of your vendors.  Thanks so much for the assistance!!

Thanks!
Cheryl Westlund
Public Records & Records Retention Administrator
Purdue University
(765) 494-9218
Public Records / Subpoenas / Records Retention / FREH Operations / Central Files / Imaging / Offsite Records Storage