I was in the hammock at Lori Wilson Park-Cocoa Beach between 6 and 7 pm.  A Black-whiskered Vireo was low enough for me to see the 'whisker',  although the bird did not call. I saw one in the hammock on 4-24-07.  There were 10 species of warblers including Cape May and No. Waterthrush. Also seen were: Great-crested Flycatcher, Indigo Bunting, and Rose-breasted Grosbeak.  Several Killdeer flew over the hammock calling.

Birds have not been staying long in the hammock, but now the females of the species have arrived.

Although I haven't seen the Painted Bunting the last couple of days, the male Painted has been visiting my feeder/bath the past three days, feeding along side the Ground Doves.

Every Day a New Adventure,
Phyllis Mansfield,
Cocoa Beach