Hi all,

    Lucy and I birded Ft. Pickens this morning. We had a smattering of warblers, best being a  CERULEAN at the Battery Worth Picnic Area. Both tanagers, Blue Grosbeaks and Indigo Buntings were fairly widespread except Battery Langdon had nothing. Compared to our late afternoon trip to Ft. Morgan, Al. yesterday where we got 77 species in 2 1/2 hours and 17 warbler species, it was pretty slow.

    Right now radar and the forecast indicates rain tomorrow and good fallout conditions for our area, with switch to SW and W winds on Sunday and next week which may drift the migrants our way.

Good birding,

Bob Duncan
Gulf Breeze, in the w. Panhandle