I worked PV8 (Brazil), FY1 (French Guyana), 9Y4 (Trinidad and Tobago) and J39 (Grenada) on 6 meters yesterday from my home station…it was open to the Caribbean and S. America.  There was also an opening to Canada, all from 5pm to 7 pm local time. I called trying the shack to alert our members but no one was there.  This is sporadic E season…keep an eye out on 6 meter DX spots and if you see things are open from Florida to other places come by and work them!

I’ll be at W4DFU Thursday night if anyone wants to learn about using 6 meters or satellite!  I’ll be on 6m tonight and tomorrow (Tuesday, Wednesday) from my home station and can use 2 meters to coordinate with your W4DFU efforts on 6 meters…let me know of your interest.

73, Dr. Jay, AA4FL

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5123 (20100518) __________

http://www.eset.com