Please join us for a GARC meeting TH night May 20th.  Get there at 6 pm and throughout the evening we will have a work and play meeting at W4DFU.  We will also operate 6 meters and satellite.  The club meeting will be informal.  New equipment will be installed, a watt meter at the satellite station and the new Palstar autotuner for HF1.  We will also be upgrading a Heathkit SB-200 linear amplifier for use with the Flex radio.

See you Thursday night!

Dr. Jay, AA4FL

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5123 (20100518) __________

http://www.eset.com