Hello,

I've got 9 valued networks each one with 24 actors and each one for 8
different countries., i.e., totally 72 valued graphs, and I would like
to compute the QAP correlation among all pairs of networks in this set
(i.e., 2,556 pairs of networks).

I was wondering if there is an automatic way to obtain this
correlation matrix altogether instead of running it separately for
each pair of networks.

Also: what is the QAP command in statnet? If I knew this, I might try
to program the total computation in R.

Best,

--Moses