I'm looking for articles combining content analysis with network analysis as
references for a study looking at social media and self-disclosure. Of
particular interest will be the methods section and how the two are
combined, as well as how the study addresses density.

Any recommendations? I'm happy to summarize and reshare :-)

--
Best Regards,

S. Courtney Walton
twitter.com/scourt

MA/PhD Student
Department of Communication
4309 Social Sciences & Media Studies Bldg
University of California, Santa Barbara
93106