Salut Elie,

we have a couple of data sets at the P2P group of TU Darmstadt [1].
Depending on what you're planning to look at or to analyze they might be
interesting for you. Drop me a line if you're interested..

Best,

Thorsten

[1] a rough description: http://www.p2p.tu-darmstadt.de/research/

--
Thorsten Strufe                               Peer-to-Peer Networks
Technische Universitšt Darmstadt    http://www.p2p.tu-darmstadt.de/