Dear all,
I have recently installed the Windows client of the R language as I
would like to play around with some of the SNA algorithms found in
Žibernas blockmodeling package. One problem is that I simply don't know
R (yet), so I'm digesting the refence manuals as fast as possible.

However, I guess there are plenty of SNA:ers who are using R in their
analyses. Is there a SNA-specific reference to be found somewhere? I am
certain that R is a very worthwhile language to learn - and I intend to!
- but I'm sort of stuck on simple things like how to load/import network
data into R... (I have tried using M<-read.table('myTabSeparatedData')
but it adds row and column headers - plus that the resulting M object
doesn't seem to be a Matrix object)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Yours,
Carl