The command is qaptest in the sna package.
You can also use the QAP correlation function in UCInet. Multiple
matrices can be selected in the interface and UCInet will calculate
the correlations between each pair.
Best,
Yun

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 10:56 AM, Moses Boudourides
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> *****  To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org  *****
>
> Hello,
>
> I've got 9 valued networks each one with 24 actors and each one for 8
> different countries., i.e., totally 72 valued graphs, and I would like
> to compute the QAP correlation among all pairs of networks in this set
> (i.e., 2,556 pairs of networks).
>
> I was wondering if there is an automatic way to obtain this
> correlation matrix altogether instead of running it separately for
> each pair of networks.
>
> Also: what is the QAP command in statnet? If I knew this, I might try
> to program the total computation in R.
>
> Best,
>
> --Moses

Science of Networks in Communities (SONIC)
Industrial Engineering and Management Sciences
Northwestern University
Google Voice: 847-220-7310
Office: FSB 1.459