Hello from Sydney,

My name is Vanessa Duke and I work for the University of Sydney. I work
in the research team within our recruitment division and am currently
partnering with the Faculty of Engineering & IT in an effort to locate
suitable candidates for a Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Social Network
Dynamics in Complex Project Coordination.

When doing some preliminary research I discovered this listserv and
thought it would be a great place to ask for some assistance from
professionals already working in the field...

Given the focus of the position is around social networks theory, chaos
theory and complexity theory in organizations, etc. I wanted to get in
touch with members of this list to see if you were able to point me in
the right direction and possibly provide some advice on the best avenues
through which to get a communication out to individuals who may be
interested in a new challenge (and a move to the sunny shores of
Sydney!).

I am looking for some advice on potential advertising mediums, such as
journals, forums and associations and potentially any other
listerv/mailing list which may be helpful in spreading the word...

If you are interested in finding out more about the post or would like
some specific information please don't hesitate to contact me directly
on [log in to unmask]

Thanks for your time and I'm really looking forward to hearing from you
all shortly.

Regards,

Vanessa

VANESSA DUKE | Candidate Research and Sourcing Analyst
SydneyRecruitment | Human Resources

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Level 1 | The Box Factory (K06) | 1-3 Ross Street | NSW | 2006

E [log in to unmask] | W http://sydney.edu.au

This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised
use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please
delete it and any attachments.
Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.