I'm looking for references, both recent and classic, for literature and research on multiplexity or multiplexed networks.

I appreciate Steve Corman's  recent post regarding the new book and will follow up with that:

P.J. Mucha et al. (2010) Community Structure in Time-Dependent, Multiscale, and Multiplex Networks.  Science, 328, 876-878

What other references have been useful?
Thanks
Julie

Julie M. Hite
Brigham Young University
Dept. of Educational Leadership & Foundations
306J MCKB
Provo, UT  84602
801-422-5039
(voice  mail creates audio file to my email)