Hi,

These may be of help:

Oliver, A.L. and M. Ebers. 1998. Networking Network Studies - An Analysis of
Conceptual Configurations in the Study of Inter-Organizational
Relations. * Organization
Studies*, 19, 4:549-583
  Oliver, A.L and K. Montgomery. 2005. Toward the construction of a
profession’s boundaries: Creating a networking agenda. *Human
Relations,*58:1167-1184.

Oliver A.L. and  K. Montgomery. 2008. Using Field Configuring Events for
Sense Making: A Cognitive Network Approach, *Journal of Management Studies*,
45:6, 1147-1167.

amalya

Amalya L. Oliver
Department of Sociology and Anthropology
Chair, The Library Authority
Chair, The Hoffman Leadership and Responsibility Program
The Hebrew University, Jerusalem