Von: "S. Courtney Walton" <[log in to unmask]>
An: [log in to unmask]
Datum: 19-05-2010 23:02
Betreff: [SOCNET] Content Analysis + Network Analysis

***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** I'm looking for articles combining content analysis with network analysis as references for a study looking at social media and self-disclosure. Of particular interest will be the methods section and how the two are combined, as well as how the study addresses density.

Any recommendations? I'm happy to summarize and reshare :-)

--
Best Regards,

S. Courtney Walton
twitter.com/scourt

MA/PhD Student
Department of Communication
4309 Social Sciences & Media Studies Bldg
University of California, Santa Barbara
93106

Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods
Philip Leifeld
MaxNetAging Doctoral Fellow
Kurt-Schumacher-Str. 10
53113 Bonn