From: Mark Newman [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 2:52 PM
To: Graham, Wendy D.; Mckee,Kathleen A

Attached is a message regarding IWC Water Leader Scholarships that we received from UCOWR.
Thanks,
Mark
Hello,

The IWC Water Leader Scholarships for the Master of Integrated Water Management Program (Australia) are now open. Please feel free to apply and distribute this information through your networks, newsletter or website.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like more information.

IWC Water Leader Scholarships now open
http://www.watercentre.org/education/programs/scholarships/iwc-scholarships

Full and partial-tuition scholarships are now available to study International WaterCentre's (IWC) Master of Integrated Water Management (Australia).

 *   Full scholarships - AU$39,960
 *   Partial scholarships
 *   Scholarships open May 1 - August 1
 *   Program starts February 2011

Eligibility

 *   A completed undergraduate degree in a related field of study from an internationally-recognised institution
 *   Demonstrated English language proficiency (As required by the University of Queensland)
 *   Practical experience in a related field is preferred

Master of Integrated Water Management (MIWM)
http://www.watercentre.org/education/programs
The Masters program is custom-designed by leading practitioners and academics from a range of disciplines from four leading universities in Australia - The University of Queensland, Griffith University, Monash University and The University of Western Australia.

Students are trained to integrate various disciplines, such as environment, politics, law, science, culture, engineering, economics, health and society through project-centred approach.

The program takes a whole-of-water cycle approach and equips students with the integration, leadership and managerial skills to become part of an elite group of water leaders with sustainable and holistic solutions to global water and climate change challenges.

The program begins in February 2011 and can be completed in 12 or 18 months full-time study mode.

Apply: http://www.watercentre.org/education/programs/scholarships/iwc-scholarships
Video about the program: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJlaglAJneY
Contact us: [log in to unmask]

--
Agnese Middleton
Marketing and Communications Manager  I  International WaterCentre

T +61 7 3123 7766  ext 105  I E [log in to unmask] I M 0407 389 847 I F +61 7 3103 4574 I W www.watercentre.org<http://www.watercentre.org>
L16, 333 Ann St, Brisbane Q 4000, Australia  I PO Box 10907, Adelaide St, Brisbane Q 4000, Australia