-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tara Gray
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2010 1:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Comprehensive Learning Centers

Do you know the location of a comprehensive learning center that includes
the writing center, the math center, and so on?

I am very interested in knowing the whereabouts of such centers.

Thank you in advance.  I will share my findings with anyone who writes to
me.

NM

STATE

UNIVERSITY

Tara

Tara Gray, Ph.D.

Director

The Teaching Academy

New Mexico State University

MSC 3TA P. O. Box 30001

Las Cruces, NM  88003-8001

( 575-646-1013
7  575-646-1330 (fax)

* <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Who dares to teach must never cease to learn.

. John Cotton Dana

Milton Hall Room 50 .  <http://www.teaching.nmsu.edu/> http://www.
teaching.nmsu.edu

browser to