Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 08:51:49 -0400
Subject: Seed Savers Announcements for June
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello, fellow gardeners,

The Seed Savers local gardening group meets at the High Springs Public Library on Tuesday, June 22 at 7 p.m.

Our topic will be Irrigation.  There will be a presentation about in-ground and overhead irrigation and we will go to the High Springs Community Garden to see the irrigation system there.

Attendees are encouraged to bring snacks along with seeds and seedlings. All meetings are free and open to the public, especially vegetable gardeners!  For more information call: (386) 462-1828.

Concerning announcements of interest to gardeners that you want to share:

Please send them to me ([log in to unmask]) and not to Lys Burden ([log in to unmask]).  As you may know, Lys is preparing to move away from High Springs and is trying to hand off all her responsibilities related to this group.  I have agreed to be the contact person with regard to the e-mail list.

We want the announcements that we send through the Seed Savers list to be of a non-profit nature rather than commercial.  We reserve the right to forward only what we think is suitable for our group.

If you have ideas/questions about our monthly meetings, please contact Sharon Dockter ([log in to unmask]).  Her phone number is the one listed above for information.

Thank you,

Nancy Montgomery