Seeking Delegates for Clean Energy Congress in Tallahassee June 28-29 Dear friends,
There is an exciting meeting in Tallahassee this week that I invite you to attend.
We are seeking delegates for the Clean Energy Congress.  Please consider becoming a delegate and bring your clean energy ideas to this congress.  You will have an opportunity to present your ideas (both big and small) before the delegation.

For more information, visit CleanEnergyCongress.org

Have a lovely day!
Melissa Baldwin

--
Melissa Meehan Baldwin
Climate Change Project Coordinator

FCAI is a State Member of the League of Conservation Voters Education
Fund a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization