A very high-level (in the sense that it provides only a broad image),
but very easy, approach is to create a correlation matrix among the
QAP correlations between each time period's matrix.  Then use MDS oon
that correlation matrix to represent the relative location of each
time period.
--
Ronald E. Rice
Arthur N. Rupe Professor in the Social Effects of Mass Communication