Here are three more ... I am sure I have seen more in the Computer
Supported Collaborative Learning and Networked Learning literature,
but these are the ones I have on hand.

Martinez, A., Dimitriadis, Y., Rubia, B., Gomez, E., & de la
Fuente, P. (2003). Combining qualitative evaluation and social
network analysis for the study of classroom social interactions.
Computers & Education, 41, 353-368.

Reffay, C., & Chanier, T. (2003). How Social Network Analysis can
Help to Measure Cohesion in Collaborative Distance-Learning. In B.
Wasson, S. Ludvigsen & U. Hoppe (Eds.), Designing for Change in
Networked Learning Environments-Proceedings of Conference CSCL 2003
(pp. 343-352). Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publishers.

Suthers, D. D., & Chu, K.-H. (2010). Identifying mediators of
socio-technical capital in a networked learning environment. In L.
Dirckinck-Holmfeld, V. Hodgson, C. Jones, M. de Laat, D. McConnell
& T. Ryberg (Eds.), Proceedings of the 7th International Conference
on Networked Learning (pp. 387-395). Aalborg, Denmark.

Dan Suthers

--On June 10, 2010 11:43:19 AM +1000 "Zhao, Yu" <[log in to unmask]>