I also use SNA in educational settings, especially analyzing available
online data from learning communities.

Ralf Klamma, Marc Spaniol, Yiwei Cao, Matthias Jarke: Pattern-Based Cross
Media Social Network Analysis for Technology Enhanced Learning in Europe,
Published in W. Nejdl, K. Tochtermann (Eds.): Innovative Approaches to
Learning and Knowledge Sharing, Proceedings of the 1st European Conference
on Technology Enhanced Learning (EC-TEL 2006), Hersonissou, Greece, October
1-3, LNCS 4227, Springer-Verlag, pp.242-256

Zinayida Petrushyna, Ralf Klamma: No Guru, No Method, No Teacher:
Self-Oberservation and Self-Modelling of E-Learning Communities, Published
in 3rd European Conference on Technology Enhanced Learning, EC-TEL 2008,
Maastricht, The Netherlands, 2008, Springer-Verlag, LNCS 5192, pp.354-365

Ruth Breuer, Ralf Klamma, Yiwei Cao, Riina Vuorikari: Social Network
Analysis of 45,000 Schools: A Case Study of Technology Enhanced Learning in
Europe, Published in Cress, U., Dimitrova, V. and Specht, M. (Eds.) Learning
in the Synergy of Multiple Disciplines, Proceedings of 4th European
Conference on Technology Enhanced Learning, EC-TEL 2009, Nice, France,
September/October 2009, LNCS 5794, Springer, pp. 166-180

Ralf Klamma: Emerging Research Topics in Social Learning, Published in
Dirckinck-Holmfeld, L., Hodgson, V., Jones, C., de Laat, M., McConnell, D. &
Ryberg, T. (eds.): Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on
Networked Learning 2010, Aalborg, Denmark, pp. 224-231

Online access to our data is available, e.g.
http://beamtenherrschaft.blogspot.com/2010/05/mediabase-commander-and-paladi
n-network.html

Best,
Ralf

--
 Dr. Ralf Klamma, Akad. Rat mailto:[log in to unmask]
  RWTH Aachen   www   : http://beamtenherrschaft.blogspot.com