Hi,

I'm researching different ranking methods in social networks and was wondering if anyone had any or knew of any available data sets about Twitter.  More specifically, my research adviser and I are looking to analyze the network created by starting with single twitter user and branching out based on who he/she is "following" and who is "following" him/her.  In other words, if this was visualized as a graph, each user would be a node in the graph, and they would be connected by an edge if one follows the other.  This would be a directional graph where the arrow indicates who is following whom, or vice versa.  Does anyone know of any such data set or how to go about obtaining one?

Thanks,
Lake