I am interested in knowing how Social Network Analysis has been
conducted in the educational research. Could anyone direct me some
papers that have been in the area of educational research?

Thank you in advance for your suggestion.

Regards,
Yu
Yu Zhao
Research Fellow
National & International Surveys
Australian Council for Educational Research
19 Prospect Hill Road, Camberwell VIC 3124
f: 03 9277 5500
e: [log in to unmask]
http://www.acer.edu.au <http://www.acer.edu.au/>