We are expanding our Academic Success Center from one study/tutoring room
to two rooms + a testing room, and we have been thinking about installing a
security camera system.  It would be used primarily for testing, but possibly
also to monitor the entrance area or the study room farthest from the
director's office.  Do any of you use such a system?  I'm looking for advice
(pro or con) and names/numbers of systems you have found to be useful and
dependable.  Thanks.