From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alfaro, Vladimir
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 9:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: RAINdrip: Autonomy/CA

I respectfully disagree with you, Donna.  I don't know what the service level is of Autonomy, therefore I can't comment on it. However, I am aware of how expensive they are and so, I believe that if you are a current CARM user, you should expect to pay a lot more for licenses, etc., in the future...Vladimir