Hello all ~

I work for a police department and need a copy of a strategic plan for a
decentralized records program. It doesn't have to be from a police
department, I just need help getting started.

If anyone has one could you forward it to me?

Thanks in advance.

Trisha L. Siddens

Records Analyst

St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department

Phone: 314-444-5885