Hello all,

I apologize for not introducing myself again.  My name is Susan Rickman and I am the Administrative Assistant in Records Management for NuStar Energy LP in San Antonio, TX.  I am working on a project for our seismic tape reels to determine their worth, need, etc.  I have been researching ways to convert the media to new digital forms, but am also looking into the destruction of the materials.  Does anyone know if  there is  a proper disposal method and is it possible to do it on site or is it necessary to send the tapes offsite?  If anyone has any information on this subject, please feel free to contact me by the list or by personal email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thanks,
Susan Rickman
Administrative Assistant
NuStar Energy LP