Hi all,

Any listserv members who are specifically tasked with organizing a legal
hold release process for their large corporations?  Are there any Encase
eDiscovery users out there who are using the Lit Hold module to track
custodians, etc?  If so, I would be interested to talk with you.

I am specifically looking to identify an appropriate tracking mechanism
that will allow for the ability to release custodians from legal hold.
Thanks.

Ben Greene, CRM | (ph)612-291-7402 | [log in to unmask]

The information contained in this message and any attachment hereto is
privileged, confidential, and is for the sole use of the intended
recipient.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
or any employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the
distribution or copying of this communication may be a violation of law
and is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message
and deleting all copies of it from your computer.