Today, on June 9, is the International Archives Day.
My congratulations to all fellows who work in Archives and Records management.
For me this is one field - ARCHIVES = ARCH + I'VE = the most important we have.
Every time I try to explain that it is not possible to build the Archives without the good Records Management Program.

Regards,

Alex Babin