Hi, can anyone tell me how to take my name off the serve list while I am on vacation?  Marilyn

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Aube, Susan
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 3:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Study Skills "Fair" Activities

Jody,
I would also like information about more activities.  I am curious about what the golf ball activity and energy graph are as well.  I could not find the email address in your signature.  Could you email me or send it out to the list?  Thank you!  This is so much fun!!

Susan Aube, M.S.
Orange Coast College
Student Success Center
PASS Coordinator