Hello all! I would love to know more also...especially some logistics.
How many days and hours are spent actually at the fair? I was thinking
Monday and Tuesday from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. both days. How many tables on
average?

Bernadette Bosley
Supervisor II Learning Services/TRiO
Kankakee Community College
100 College Dr.
Kankakee, IL 60901
815-802-8474
L331
815-802-8474

>>> "Aube, Susan" <[log in to unmask]> 6/15/2010 2:38 PM >>>
Jody,
I would also like information about more activities.  I am curious
about what the golf ball activity and energy graph are as well.  I could
not find the email address in your signature.  Could you email me or
send it out to the list?  Thank you!  This is so much fun!!

Susan Aube, M.S.
Orange Coast College
Student Success Center
PASS Coordinator