From: Cai Stuart-Maver <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 19:16:54
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Tutorial Coordinator Position Available

Humboldt State University in Arcata, California is looking for a new
Tutorial Coordinator. The Tutorial Coordinator is responsible for
coordinating tutorial services for SSS program participants and for the
general student body through the Learning Center. Responsibilities include
recruiting, hiring, training, and supervising lab assistants and tutors;
facilitating tutor training
workshops; evaluating tutors, student staff and services provided. The
Tutorial Coordinator also works with faculty and departments to develop
supplemental instruction or other tutorial assistance for high risk courses;
The Coordinator maintains accurate records to meet reporting requirements of
the Student Support Services federal grant.

This is a full-time, 10-month SSPII position which is split between a .75
grant-funded position and a .25 state position.

More information can be found on the job announcement available at Humboldt
State University's job vacancies page (look for Job#10-33):
http://humboldt.edu/hsuhr/vacancies.html

Please distribute to this to anyone who may be interested. Thanks!

- Cai Stuart-Maver
  Humboldt State University Learning Center