Dear Colleagues,

I am pulling together resources to develop a refreshed Tutor Handbook for our tutor staff training conference in August.  I have an old paper copy of a handbook that my predecessor created and a copy of another handbook from a neighbor institution to use as a reference.  I have some very good content in both handbooks.  I am looking for other examples that I my borrow ideas from, particularly those that include graphics that support the content.  If any of you have a digital versions of tutor handbooks that you can email to me to help me with my project, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Best,

Steven Richard, M.Ed. Counseling - Student Affiars
Tutoring Coordinator | Academic Support Advisor
Paul L. Foster Success Center | Academic Support Programs
Baylor University
Office Phone: 254.710.8254
[log in to unmask] | www.baylor.edu/SuccessCenter