Should be interesting...

Dr. Stephen R. Humphrey, Director,
School of Natural Resources and Environment,
Box 116455, 103 Black Hall, University of Florida
Gainesville, FL  32611-6455  USA
Tel. 352-392-9230, Fax 352-392-9748
http://snre.ufl.edu

The Engineers Without Borders Cambodia project team would like to
welcome you out to an open house to explain our project and enjoy
some light refreshments cooked on our biogas stove ran by our
model digester.  The open house will be located at the BioEnergy
and Sustainable Technology Laboratory on Southwest 23rd Terrace
(http://maps.google.com/maps?q=29.627726,-82.361434)  and will
begin at 10:30 am on Friday, July 2nd.  We would like to thank Dr.
Wilkie for her hospitality in making this event possible.  If you
would like to read up on biogas before attending, a great resource
is https://biogas.ifas.ufl.edu/   Please let me know if you have
any questions!  (If replying to this email, make sure that it's
headed to my email address!)

Thank you,

Jon Alldridge
Graduate Assistant
University of Florida
Dept. of Agricultural and Biological Engineering
Email: [log in to unmask]
Cell: (561) 758-6296

--
Yelena Granovskaya
Bioenergy & Sustainable Technology Society