Thought the people on this list would be interested in this:

As the summer heat breaks and you begin to gear up for the 2010-2011 school year, what do you know about the companies that get all your back-to-school shopping dollars? Which ones are actually working to bring our planet Back-2-Cool? In 2008, the top 100 brands spent over $100 billion dollars on US advertising alone, and the back-to-school season was second only to the holiday season in revenue generated (US Census Bureau). Companies use these advertising dollars to promote products that require energy, packaging and transportation – all of which contribute to climate change. The question is, what can you do affect the way these companies do business and help bring our planet Back-2-Cool (B2C)?

http://bit.ly/db3dOA

Happy to talk to any of you about our B2C Campaign.

Kind Regards,

Mark

Mark Harrison

ClimateCounts.org, Campaign Coordinator

PO Box 4844 | Manchester NH USA 03108-4844

(603)216-3788 office | [log in to unmask]

Follow Climate Counts on Facebook & Twitter

Know a company that’s an Industry Innovator? http://i2.climatecounts.org