We are pleased to announce that The Florida Energy & Climate Commission
will hold a meeting on Friday, August 13, 2010, upon the conclusion of
the 2010 Farm to Fuel Summit.  The meeting will take place from 1:00
p.m. - until completion in Sebastian L1-2, Rosen Shingle Creek, 9939
Universal Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32819, where members of the public are
invited to attend.

For more information on the Florida Energy & Climate Commission, please
contact Brittany Cummins, Commission Clerk, at (850) 487-3800 or visit
www.MyFloridaClimate.com.

For more information about the Farm to Fuel Summit visit
http://www.floridafarmtofuel.com/summit_2010.htm.

We hope to see you at the Summit as well as the FECC meeting.

Sincerely,

Farm to Fuel