I made a power point slide on this for a presentation a while back, but it
is not complete by any means.  Russ Bernard was very helpful in putting it
together with me.  Lynton Freeman also wrote a short history which I think
is on the INSNA site and maybe even in wikipedia.  There is a short history
outlined in Wasserman and Faust 1994.

I'm sure others will contribute as well.  I look forward to seeing what you
put together.

Best of luck.

Ian McCulloh