I am trying trying to create a visualization that includes two random
network graphs (both with between 50 and 100 nodes).  The first is a
"normal" graph where all the nodes have a probability of being connected;
the second is a series of egonets that are not connected to each other.  So,
the first the type of data you can get from a roster survey and the second
is the type you can get from a name generator on a random sample survey.
Short of being able create it by hand, I am at a loss on how to create
second graph.  Any suggestions, preferably that don't require proprietary
software?

Best,

scott
--

Scott D. McClurg
Associate Professor of Political Science

(e) [log in to unmask]
(p) 618.453.3191