You can also consider  Conference on Social Computing, Behavioral Modeling,
and Prediction (SBP).

It has a unique multi-disciplinary culture to bring together computational
scientist, sociologist, behavioral scientist, and program managers.  Related
information can be found in the following link:

http://sbp.asu.edu/

- lei

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 11:00 PM, Michael Heaney <[log in to unmask]

--
Lei Tang
Computer Science and Engineering,