Faust & Skvoretz (2002): Comparing Networks Across Space and Time, Size and
Species. Sociology Methodology, 32(1), pp. 267-299. doi:
10.1111/1467-9531.00118

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/118947562/abstract?CRETRY=1&SRETRY=0

--
Brian C. Keegan
Ph.D. Student - Media, Technology, & Society

Science of Networks in Communities, Laboratory for Collaborative Technology,
Center for Technology & Social Behavior