I have two-mode network data (legislators and interest groups, 435 and
thousands respectively) that I'm trying to convert into one mode data.
Basically, all I'm looking for are the number of common links between
legislators where links are defined as donations from the same interest
group.  We've failed thus far to get this task done in Acess and we do not
have the requisite skills to write our own computer code.  Has anyone run
into a similar problem and how have you solved it?  Any advice would be
welcome.

--

Scott D. McClurg
Associate Professor of Political Science

(e) [log in to unmask]
(p) 618.453.3191