Dear Colleagues,

I hope that your summer is going well.  I am writing to invite you to
visit our new blog -- http://SocialMediaLab.ca .
There you will find weekly reviews of various social media, networking
sites and tools geared towards scholars like Academia.edu and
ResearchGate.net.

The aim of the site is to help you discover new social media tools that
will help you to become more connected and visible in your academic
communities and beyond! Bookmark us if you find the reviews useful.

Enjoy the rest of your summer,
Anatoliy

---
Anatoliy Gruzd, PhD