Dear All,

I'm looking for all kind of articles and literature that connects modern
behavioral psychology with social network analysis.

Especially I'm interested in works about leadership, organizations and
internet discussion (but that could be some articles about social networks
of animals as well).

I would be really grateful for any help.

Best Regards

Mariusz Karbowski

Social Psychology of Internet and Communication Warsaw School of Social
Psychology