proximity doesn't always predict interaction....  ; )

David Lazer (www.davidlazer.com)

Associate Professor of Political Science and Computer Science
Northeastern University &
Director, Program on Networked Governance
Harvard Kennedy School
Harvard University
The netgov blog: http://www.iq.harvard.edu/blog/netgov/