From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Benjamin Elbirt
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 10:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SOCNET] trojan msw0vks.exe on Sunbelt XXX computers

Hey Everyone!

I am sorry to hear you are all having infection problems!  I highly
recommend downloading (Free) MalwareBytes - this program cleans computers
better than Norton Anti-virus and is free.  I use it on all my computers.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

Good luck!

Benjamin Elbirt
Chief Information Officer, INSNA