Hi all,

I'm looking (desperately) for previous issues of this (new?) journal called "social network analysis and mining" but neither Springer nor Google help me a lot.
I only find this:
http://www.springer.com/journal/13278
where i see there are many famous people in the editorial board but no tables of contents, no previous issues, nada...

_
  Christophe Prieur,                                               [log in to unmask]
  Liafa, Université Paris-Diderot                           http://liafa.fr/~prieur/
  [user experience research, social networks, (large) graph algorithms]