Sorry to hear this.

I would recommend, just as a suggestion, that for subsequent editions
use laptops and netbooks with GNU Linux operating system and that
manage your presentations preferably in open formats.

I think those two conditions are much better guarantee against the
spread of computer viruses than using antivirus, even if they're
updated.

At least that's what my experience has shown me.

Best regards

Mariangela

--
¡Piensa para vivir, actúa para hackear!

Colaborando en: Systems Thinking and E-Participation: ICT in the
Governance of Society
(http://www.igi-global.com/reference/details.asp?ID=35217&v=tableOfContents)

@petrizzo en Twitter

::( ^_^ )  ::

 "El verdadero viaje es siempre un “no sé” y luego algo sucede, quizá
lo que no esperas" John Berger

Siempre emerge la vida, siempre del mejor modo posible

http://spiralia.net.ve  ~  http://recursosymas.spiralia.net.ve

http://conocimientoemancipador.petrizzo.org.ve

http://petrizzo.org.ve/

http://laspalabras.wordpress.com/