***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Nice project.

I ate dinner once at Vaticano, by myself, on the 28th, the night I arrived in Riva del Garda. I went there on the recommendation of the night clerk at the Bellavista Hotel. At the end of the meal I was offered a grappa, but declined, having already imbibed a half-liter of the house red wine. I went there again for lunch on Thursday, June 2, with James Ennis. Nice lunch, no particular special treatment.

John