Dear list members,

I am doing a preliminary investigation to write a history of social
network analysis. Conducting interviews with some of you will surely be
important at a later stage. For now, could you recommend me existing
references on the history of social network analysis? My impression is
that they are scarce.

Best wishes,

Clement.

_________________

Clement Levallois, PhD

Rotterdam School of Management | Erasmus Studio KNAW

Erasmus University

Room T10-16 Burg. Oudlaan 50, 3062 PA Rotterdam The Netherlands

tel +31-10-4082578 | fax +31-10-4089011 email [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  | www.clementlevallois.net
<http://www.clementlevallois.net/>

De informatie  verzonden in dit e-mail bericht  inclusief de bijlage(n) is
vertrouwelijk  en is  uitsluitend  bestemd  voor de geadresseerde  van dit
bericht. Lees verder: http://www.eur.nl/email-disclaimer

The information in this e-mail message  is confidential and may be legally
privileged. Read more: http://www.eur.nl/english/email-disclaimer